This is it. This is the ultimate easy recipe. It’s extremely versatile – for party as finger food (kids and adults absolutely love them,) cold for kid’s (and adult’s) lunchboxes, eaten hot with salad and rice for dinner, turn into sandwiches for lunch. So cheap and easy. Three ingredients. What else do you need?
Honey and Soy Chicken Wings
- 20 chicken drummettes and wingettes
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 200’c degrees
- Marinate the chicken wings in soy sauce, ensure even coating on all wings for 10 minutes (up to 3 hours)
- Spread out the wings (including the soy sauce) in a single layer in baking tray(s) that have been lined with baking paper to make cleaning up easy.
- Pour honey in fine drizzles over all the wings, turn them over and ensure both sides of the wings get even coating of the honey.
- Bake the wings for 25-35 minutes, the wings will swim a little in the soy/honey mixture but don’t worry, turning the wings over half way through will ensure browning on both sides.
- – Green salad, Greek salad,
- – Rice, fried rice,
- – Shredded meat in a sandwich with mayonnaise
- – Cold in a lunch box or picnic
- – Use in place or any BBQ chicken recipe
Spatula, Spoon and Saturday